Apple Watch SE GPS 40mm Silver Aluminium Case with White Sport Band
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over SAR 1000
Delivery 2-4 business days
Orders are delivered within 2-4 business days
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Please contact our customer service team on 920008582, and they will be happy to assist you
Heavy on Features. Light on Price.
Apple Watch SE has the same larger display size Retina display as Series 6, so you can see more at a glance. Advanced sensors to track all your fitness and workout goals. And powerful features to keep you healthy and safe. The Sleep app lets you set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And you also get calls, messages, and music right on your wrist. It’s a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
• GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
• Large Retina OLED display
• Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
• Swimproof design1
• Check your heart rate any time with the Heart Rate app
• Get notifications for high and low heart rate
• Sync your favorite music and podcasts
• Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
• Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
• Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist2
• watchOS 7 with sleep tracking and new customizable watch faces
• 100% recycled aluminum cases available in three finishes
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later. 1ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
2To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.