Plantronics M90 Bluetooth V30 Noise Canc
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over SAR 1000
Delivery 2-4 business days
Orders are delivered within 2-4 business days
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Please contact our customer service team on 920008582, and they will be happy to assist you
DISCOVER HD AUDIO CLARITY
The Plantronics M90 Bluetooth® headset is packed full of features: it delivers HD audio clarity on your wideband-enabled phone, comes with a 2-in-1 cable to charge your phone and headset simultaneously, and speaks three languages. During set up, simply select English, German or Russian for the audible status alerts on talk time, battery level, connection, and more. You can control music tracks and volume without touching your smartphone. If you leave it in the car or at the office, the M90 will enter DeepSleep hibernation mode to conserve the battery. Using the lightweight and comfortable M90 is so easy that you can finally free your ear from your smartphone.
- Reduces noise, wind, and echo from calls and delivers HD audio clarity when used with wideband-enabled smartphones and mobile service.
- During set up, select one of three language options for status alerts on remaining talk time, battery level, and more.
- The lightweight design and soft eartip let you put it on and forget you’re wearing it.
- 2-in-1 charging cable included to charge headset and phone simultaneously.
- Control your music and streaming audio using headset buttons instead of your smartphone.
- With up to 11 hours of talk time and 16 days of standby time you can talk more, charge less.
- DeepSleep hibernation mode that activates when out of range from your phone, keeping headset charged up to six months.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Bluetooth headset
- Clip-on earloop
- Dual USB charge cable for headset & phone
- User instructions