Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over SAR 1000
Delivery 1-4 business days
Orders are delivered within 1-4 business days
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Please contact our customer service team on 8002448855, and they will be happy to assist you
- As a standalone experience, Legacy of the Void will allow players to immediately dive into StarCraft II, even if they did not play Wings of Liberty or Heart of the Swarm.
- The new campaign will reveal the stunning conclusion to one of the greatest sci-fi stories of all time, deciding the fates of Jim Raynor, Kerrigan, Zeratul, and more.
- Archon Mode will be a new, two-player cooperative experience that involves both players sharing control over a single base and army in multiplayer action. By sharing the responsibilities of commanding troops and managing resources, players can focus on their own areas of the battle and execute more intricate strategies.
- Allied Commanders is another cooperative mode that involves players joining forces and taking on the roles of powerful commanders from the StarCraft saga. Players battle through scenarios together, leveling up their commanders' capabilities as they progress.
- Brand-new units for the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg, and new abilities for existing units expand the strategic depth of StarCraft II multiplayer action.
- Automated tournaments over Battle.net will give players a new and convenient way to compete with each other online.
- New multiplayer maps and tilesets will bring the battle to all corners of the Koprulu Sector.
- Allied Commanders - Objective Based Co-Op. Take command in a brand new co-op game mode where you and a friend fight hosts of enemies in action-packed, objective-driven missions. Master the art of war with StarCraft legends such as Jim Raynor, Sarah Kerrigan, and Hierarch Artanis, and use their unique talents to turn the tide of battle in your favor. Level up to unlock additional units and new abilities—including exclusive team powers.
CPU: Intel Core i5 / AMD FX
RAM: 4 GB
3D Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 / AMD Radeon HD 7790