MODEL: 20330069 , 20330069
DJio Portable Audio Interface
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over SAR 1000
Delivery 1-4 business days
Orders are delivered within 1-4 business days
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Please contact our customer service team on 8002448855, and they will be happy to assist you
The Numark DJ I/O USB 2.0 Audio Interface is compact and rugged enough to live in your gig bag, but powerful enough to provide solutions for a wide range of audio I/O needs. The DJ I/O from Numark gives software-based DJs, performers and producers a range of options for outputting their final audio, whether in the form of a live mix or a just-completed new track. DJs and producers pass audio from their software-based application of choice through a traditional mixer (for multi-channel mixing) and output to a pair of stereo RCA connections, via a forward-thinking USB 2.0 connection. The Numark DJ I/O audio interface features ultra-low latency audio (via ASIO drivers), with 2 independent RCA stereo outputs, a mic input with adjustable gain on stereo pair #1 and a 1/4 inch stereo headphone output on stereo pair #2. The Numark DJ I/O is USB bus powered
- A compact, portable audio interface expressly designed for DJs, mobile music producers and other musicians who work with computers, the Numark DJ I/O connects easily with a standard USB cable to the computer and supplies extremely high-quality, 24-bit audio to output systems. With the DJ I/O, you can use your favorite DJ software and take full advantage of cueing and monitoring.
- The DJ I/O has stereo outputs for a main sound system, a secondary or monitoring system and headphones, as well as a microphone input with a hardware volume control. The audio interface comes with premium ASIO drivers, which enable you to easily optimize your system's audio performance.
- Practical for use in a wide variety of setups, the convenient and highly portable DJ I/O is most commonly used with a combination of music-mixing software and a hardware controller such as TOTAL CONTROL, Stealth Control, or MixMeister Control. The DJ I/O delivers extremely low-latency audio performance for real-time playback accuracy at a choice of CD-quality 44.1kHz or premium 88.2kHz sample rates.
- You can use DJ I/O with Mac OS X, Windows XP, or Vista. Both 32 and 64-bit Windows are compatible
- USB bus powered, requires no wall power